Are you interested in working with us as a member of staff?
This is the page to watch!
VoluntEars is a specialised organisation which prides itself in providing excellent support to our volunteers. All our staff are friendly and experienced. They are key to our success in arranging exciting, safe and worthwhile trips for our volunteers.
We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
- Provide communication among the volunteer group during all work and leisure activities
- Work closely with the Trip Leader to:
- Prepare for the trip before volunteers arrive in destination (buying materials, checking accommodation, risk assessments and other arrangements).
- Assist the Trip Leader running all activities to ensure the trip runs smoothly.
What you pay for
- Your flights (we’ll give you advice about routes and airlines and we can help with the cost at particularly expensive times of year)
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses during the trip (extra food or drinks, souvenirs etc)
What you get
- Food (3 meals per day)
- Entrances into all the places we visit
- All local transport
- Develop new skills
- Gain work experience in an exciting foreign country
- Fantastic addition to your CV!
- Minimum Level 3 BSL
- Native / like native experience
- Experience of ASL or International Sign Language is an advantage but not a requirement
- Local languages are helpful but not required
- Previous volunteer experience helpful but not required
- Outgoing, engaging and positive personality